Daewangam Park, which is one of the twelve sights of Ulsan, provides an aromatherapeutic trail through a magnificent 100-year-old pine grove. The rich scent of roughly 15,000pine treeswill soothe your tired body and mind. Moreover,DaewangamPark introduces Ulgi Lighthouse, the first lighthouse built on the eastern coast of Korea and is linked to Seuldo Island by a coastal trail that has a stunning view formed by mysterious rocks and the vast blue waters of the East Sea
- 140, Deungdae-ro, Dong-gu
- +82-52-209-3738(Daewangam Park Information Center)
- From Ulsan Airport
- Take bus no. 102, 112, or 122 and get off at the entrance of Daewangam Park. ▶ Walk 20 min.
- From KTX Ulsan Station
- Take bus no. 5002 and get off at Ilsan Beach. ▶ Walk 20 min
- From Taehwagang Station - Intercity/Express Bus Terminal
- Take bus no. 108, 133, 401, or 1401 and get off at the entrance of Daewangam Park, or take bus no. 124 and get off at Daewangam Park (last stop).